This looks amazing! what are the minimum requirements?
Neon Wings: Air Race
A downloadable game for Windows
Neon Wings is mostly inspired by pod racing games, like Star Wars: Episode I Racer, or a not well-known game called Ballistics. Also, you can find elements from Blur or the Mario Kart games, cause we want some action beside the speed! :)
JOIN THE BETA ANT TRY THE FULL VERSION ON DISCORD
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A GAMEPLAY VIDEO
You can get the full BETA version on our discord channel. Private message: Fubenalvo
ABOUT THE GAME
Neon Wings: Air Race is an adrenaline-filled fast-paced air racing game packed with a cart-game like skill system, spectacular effects and graphics, innovative gameplay mechanics, and good old fun!
- 3 axis controled ships! You can move around freely, the sky is the limit!
- 11 levels - Open environments for taking your own shortcuts
- 12 unique ships with upgrade system
- 3 single player game modes: tournament, time trial, and single race
- Personal upgradable hangar, where you can walk around your ships to admire them
- Competitive AI with difficulty settings
- Player progress is checked
- Local save system working
- 4 music tracks
I started to create Neon Wings because I had too much free time. At first, I just only made some visual concepts. These looked pretty good and I wanted to fly around in it, so I started to create the basics.
Since then SXtheOne joined the team and made a really good AI and several optimizations. With him, we can finish this game probably this year.
FOLLOW THE DEVELOPMENT!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Full controller support implemented! - v0.81620 hours ago
- Big update package for Neon Wings Air Race- v0.8151 day ago
- Full (Beta) version is available from today!3 days ago
- Neon Wings: Air Race - v0.807 is available9 days ago
- Neon Wings: Air Race - v0.806 is available10 days ago
- Neon Wings: Air Race - v0.805 is available11 days ago
- Free Beta Access for Video content makers12 days ago
- Neon Wings: Air Race - v0.804 is available12 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's not final, but around this:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU - 2.6ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 1060 6GB
- Storage: 3000 MB available space
The game is great, but my problem is why cant you guys put 'demo' in the game title :(