THAT IS A REALLY FUN GAME
RailroadTiles - Trains of the Orient
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
About Railroad Tiles
The objective of the game is to build and manage a railroad company by laying track, building/upgrading stations, buying trains and creating train rails in factories. You have to connect the objective stations to win the game.
Play Railroad Tiles in your browser
You can play this game in your browser too: https://fubenalvo.itch.io/railroadtiles-play-in-browser (Don't forget to enable hardware acceleration in your browser!)
How to play
- How to build a rail: click and hold 1 second on a tile next to another tile or built station
- You can find the goal of the game in the upper right corner
- Rail production and raw material production are active even when you are not playing
- You can only build new rails next to an existing rail or a built station
- It's important that you make rails in factories, or you'll run out of it
- Y-branch type rail can be manufactured in the Complex rail factory
- "World map" screen with several selectable levels
- About 8 maps like this (in the demo)
- Manual save slots
- Checking objectives completed is not perfect yet
- The game not working on Mac computers with Apple silicon, only with Intel.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Railroad Tiles - Four new levels for Free!Feb 15, 2022
- New map: London - ParisFeb 06, 2022
- RailroadTiles Patch - v0.05Feb 03, 2022
- New tutorial + trail tile production fix for WebGLFeb 01, 2022
- Bugifx: Y loopsJan 30, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you very much. I just practiced game development with it, but maybe I will evolve it someday :)
I just came from the WebGL version and thought I would try this version also :)
Is there away to restart a level? Was trying to learn the game and am now at -6000 cash hehe and I would like to keep playing the same map while learning :)
Also adding a quit button to close the game and volume controls would be nice, it makes the game more user friendly.
The game is very nice, keep up the good work and I am looking forward to new update :)
How to build station
A rail connection I made from Bratislava to Mine 1 won't let me make a train so I had to get workers from Groz (sp?) and now Rail Factory 3 won't let me make a train to Mine 1 meaning it is useless! Very annoying given how much track I had to use to make the Lumbermill and Mine connections for it :(
Screenshot attached of the rail layout.
I forgot to say, otherwise it is a great little game :D
Thank you :)
Am yeah I have to show much more clearly how where/from which direction you can connect the stations. The lumberyard on the right side of the picture can be connected from the east (right) side and you are trying to connect from north.
And just a qusestion: which version are you playing? Linux/Mac? The water texture not perfect on the screen you attached, and I should look after it :)
Thank you for the tip - looks like I'll have to start again.. too many wasted rails!
I'm playing the Windows (10 - 64-bit) version using the itch.io app ... if there's anything else I can tell you that might help fix it feel free to contact me :)
odd bug of lost trains when changing the rail paths while atrain is on them it can cause trains to get stuck going in a loop on that tile and you cant reset the train
other than this i love the game and the way your making it
This will be fixed in the next update. Probably in 1-2 day! and than you, I'm glad you like it! I'll continue the development as this is my little fun project to chill a bit after a long day. So the plan is to support it and expand it week to week :)