The new Flux Caves version is here with the first trailer!
From now, here on itch.io: anyone who buy a copy of FluxCaves is a supporter and all of them will get a Free steam key after the Steam release, around May-June 2019!
Aaand here comes the firest trailer ever made for the game:
What's new in Flux Caves v0.91?
- Rechecked and modified the ball physics an all level
- The balls starting more often from the starter tube. So you dont have to wait years to finish the level after completing the tube system
- Added some puddle for some level
- Fixed some lighting bug in cave levels with opened ceiling
- Some level have night sky from now
- The step sounds are deeper, and decreased the volume of them
- Fixed a bug on Level 18, now you can go behind all the pushable platforms
- Some of you asked for a Mute music button to make the game more realistic. Soo here it is! :)
- A new soundtrack added from Balázs Várady
- At the opened world, the finished levels are finally have blue lights and not red
- Fixed a glitch in the demo version, to not let the player start a later level
Get Flux Caves
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.